Aveda purchases its argan supply from a women’s cooperative network helps to further enable the women to provide for their families. Find out more at http://aveda.com
Add natural style to short hair and achieve a tousled, textured look with Aveda’s Global Creative Director, Antoinette Beenders. Find out more at http://aveda.com
Aveda is renowned for its use of natural ingredients in all of their products. Aveda’s ingredient philosophy is what you put on your body should be as healthy and as natural as what you put in it. If you would like to learn more about the natural ingredients Aveda uses in their products check out their Ingredient Glossary @ Aveda.com.
Fact 1: Because Men’s skin and scalp differ from women’s, they need to be treated differently. Men are more prone to sensitivity, itchiness, irritation, redness and other unpleasant skin and scalp conditions.
Fact 2: The Aveda Men collection is tailored to men’s essential need for high-performance skin, scalp and hair management that’s easy to use.
Fact 3: Each product features our exclusive phyto-active blend, clinically proven to deliver soothing care to hair, scalp and skin. Read more about Grooming Tips for Men @ Aveda.com.
NEW TREATMENT FOR THINNING HAIR
Start your invati™ regimen off right with botanical therapy treatment for thinning hair, our professional in-salon treatment. It helps energize with the power of turmeric and ginseng, with a refreshing scalp massage that improves microcirculation. The treatment helps create a healthy scalp environment for an enhanced experience with invati solutions for thinning hair, helping to reduce hair loss* to keep the hair you have longer.
BOTANICAL THERAPY SALON TREATMENTS
• improves dry hair up to 86%* with the power of buriti and pomegranate oils, leaving strands soft, silky and shiny.
• improves damaged hair up to 84%* with the power of quinoa protein and sugar beet derived amino acid, leaving strands strong, supple and healthy-looking.
scalp balance treatment
• features a deep, restorative massage with the aroma-therapeutic essential oil blend that will bring the healthiest balance to your scalp, setting the stage for beautiful hair.
scalp detox treatment
• deep cleanses, featuring a refreshing massage with wintergreen-derived salicylic acid that gently exfoliates your scalp and removes buildup that may affect healthy hair.
hair and scalp treatment
• is like a spa for your head. It begins with a restorative scalp treatment and ends with a trans-formative moisture or repair treatment. Your hair will look healthier and shinier-and feel soft and silky.
*Clinical wet combing study.