Perfect your curls, forget about frizz.
95% plant derived, Aveda’s Be Curly styling products contain a blend of hydrolyzed wheat protein and certified organic aloe that expands when hair is wet and retracts when hair is dry to enhance wave or curl.
(Boca Raton, FL – May 16, 2012) – Keratin Complex is pleased to announce that it is the first major manufacturer and brand in the professional keratin smoothing category to receive formal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) compliancy on our original smoothing treatments.
“This compliancy underscores the high level of safety that Keratin Complex has implemented in all company products and procedures. It also reinforces our dedication to providing the finest and safest products to the professional salon community. We are delighted that OSHA has recognized our company as compliant with their regulations and standards–a category first. As the market leader, it continues to be our utmost goal to support and partner with professional salons, spas and stylists to provide the finest quality products, services and education,” said Rick Gerstein, Keratin Complex Chief Operating Officer.
The Occupational Safety and Health Act allows OSHA to issue workplace health and safety regulations. OSHA Safety Standards contain requirements for compliancy (i.e. testing and certification) of certain products by a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL). Keratin Complex fully supports OSHA’s standards and initiatives in the professional beauty industry as part of our ongoing commitment to high-quality professional products, services and education for salons and stylists worldwide.
We want to thank you for your continued support and loyalty and we look forward to partnering with you to bring more innovative and exciting professional products and services to the industry.
Aveda is renowned for its use of natural ingredients in all of their products. Aveda’s ingredient philosophy is what you put on your body should be as healthy and as natural as what you put in it. If you would like to learn more about the natural ingredients Aveda uses in their products check out their Ingredient Glossary @ Aveda.com.
Different by nature. real world. real men. real differences.
Fact 1: Because Men’s skin and scalp differ from women’s, they need to be treated differently. Men are more prone to sensitivity, itchiness, irritation, redness and other unpleasant skin and scalp conditions.
Fact 2: The Aveda Men collection is tailored to men’s essential need for high-performance skin, scalp and hair management that’s easy to use.
Fact 3: Each product features our exclusive phyto-active blend, clinically proven to deliver soothing care to hair, scalp and skin. Read more about Grooming Tips for Men @ Aveda.com.
NEW TREATMENT FOR THINNING HAIR
Start your invati™ regimen off right with botanical therapy treatment for thinning hair, our professional in-salon treatment. It helps energize with the power of turmeric and ginseng, with a refreshing scalp massage that improves microcirculation. The treatment helps create a healthy scalp environment for an enhanced experience with invati solutions for thinning hair, helping to reduce hair loss* to keep the hair you have longer.
BOTANICAL THERAPY SALON TREATMENTS moisture treatment
• improves dry hair up to 86%* with the power of buriti and pomegranate oils, leaving strands soft, silky and shiny. repair treatment
• improves damaged hair up to 84%* with the power of quinoa protein and sugar beet derived amino acid, leaving strands strong, supple and healthy-looking. scalp balance treatment
• features a deep, restorative massage with the aroma-therapeutic essential oil blend that will bring the healthiest balance to your scalp, setting the stage for beautiful hair. scalp detox treatment
• deep cleanses, featuring a refreshing massage with wintergreen-derived salicylic acid that gently exfoliates your scalp and removes buildup that may affect healthy hair. hair and scalp treatment
• is like a spa for your head. It begins with a restorative scalp treatment and ends with a trans-formative moisture or repair treatment. Your hair will look healthier and shinier-and feel soft and silky.